December 15, 2012

when we haven't been at the doctor....

Even though most of my time as been spent in a doctor's office the past few weeks, I am glad to say that we have still made time to do some fun things to celebrate the holidays and make great family memories!

Before Thanksgiving, we went to the Lights of the Ozarks parade with some sweet friends.  Lights of the Ozarks is seriously my favorite thing about Fayetteville at Christmas.  And it was the perfect way to kick off the holidays!

These two loved the lights, dancing to music and bundling up together.

These girls did a little window shopping at some of our favorite downtown shops.

Checking out the Christmas trees on the square.
 
We also had a neighborhood Fall Festival.  It was so fun hanging out with neighbors that we love and meeting new neighbors.  I am so thankful for where we live!
 
 

One Sunday afternoon, Rebekah and I took Cilla and Hannah to see Beauty and the Beast.  Hannah loved it....especially getting to dress up like Belle!  I love doing fun, girly things with her and her friends!


 
Hannah went camping with my parents.  She had a blast!  And how old does she look in these leggings, shirt and UGGS??  What happened to my baby??
 
Jason and I got to go to a Friendsgiving/Holiday Dinner with some sweet friends that we don't see very often.  It was nice to have some adult time during the craziness of the holidays!
 
We've had lots of fun and are enjoying the holidays to the fullest this year!  We've had lots more fun things going on getting ready for Christmas and I can't wait to blog about it all! (One day I'll actually be caught up.... :))


No comments:

Post a Comment