October 18, 2012

10 year reunion

It is so hard to believe I graduated from high school TEN years ago!  That makes me feel OLD! Ha!   It's crazy how much has changed in ten years but also how much is the same.  But I am so thankful for the friendships I had in high school because those girls are still some of my best friends and we can always pick up right where we left off no matter how long it has been between visits. 

This was our first time out since bringing Olivia home.  It was nice to dress up and go out with my sweet husband.  (HUGE thanks to my parents for keeping Hannah and Olivia so we could go!  I debated most of the weekend whether or not to go and I'm SO glad I went!)
 
 
LOVE all these girls SO much!
 
The "Husband Club" :)
 
Did I mention I was supposed to help plan this reunion??  Obviously my contribution to the reunion was another little one but I am so thankful for these three amazing friends who put together a super fun reunion and picked up my slack! (I owe y'all BIG time for the 20 year :))
 
 
Class of 2002 ;)
 
I am so glad I decided to go and catch up with all these sweet friends!  God truly blessed me with some amazing friends in high school and some great memories to go along with those friendships.  We had lots of laughs looking at old pictures and remembering the high school years.  I can't wait to continue to do life alongside these lifelong friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment