September 1, 2012

NICU day 10--oh happy day!

THANK YOU to everyone who is praying for our family during this time and keeping up with our journey through this blog!  We are truly humbled by the number of people praying for us.  We have felt the prayers and have witnessed miracle after miracle with our sweet baby.  I hope to do a post soon listing all the great things God has done through this experience but until then, a little recap on day 10....

Today has been the BEST day because we finally got to hold our sweet girl!  It was a complete surprise and we couldn't have been more excited!  This is a day I have prayed for since Olivia was born.  She is still hooked to several IVs and machines so holding her is quite an ordeal but I am so thankful her nurse made it happen today!  We won't get to hold her every time we go visit but this is a moment I will cherish forever.


Can't wait for a family of four picture :)

I CANNOT get enough of this chubby face! 

Seriously, holding Olivia today did my heart so much good!  We love this little angel so much and are praying for the good days to continue.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing news! It's truly incredible what a snuggle with our babies can do for the spirit. I will continue to pray for your family with the hope of many more miracles to come :)

    ReplyDelete