September 25, 2012

happy 3 years!

I can't believe Jason and I are celebrating our 3rd anniversary today!  SO much has happened in the past year (especially the past month) and I couldn't be more thankful for Jason.  He has been the most supportive and loving man through lots of ups and downs and lots of laughs and tears.  It has definitely been a crazy three years but I honestly can't imagine going through it all with anyone else.  God knew EXACTLY what I needed when Jason and I met four years ago and I'm so thankful He knows me better than I know myself.  I'm so thankful for the loving husband and awesome daddy Jason is!

Happy Anniversary, Love! I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next 3, 10, 30, 50 years!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Had so much fun with you guys last night! xoxo

    ReplyDelete