May 8, 2012

party with a purpose

Sunday afternoon, one of our Loving Choices volunteer couples hosted a "Party with a Purpose" at Cross Church in Springdale.  It was a great opportunity for Hannah to contribute to what I see every day.  She wanted to bring diapers for the babies, so that's exactly what we did!  I pray that my sweet girl always has a giving heart and recognizes a need when she sees it and then willingly meets that need to serve/love others.

There was a great time of worship, some dancing by the sweet girls of the dance ministry at Cross Church and yummy snacks.  Hannah enjoyed the coloring pages and ate more chocolate than I really know. 

It was fun afternoon with my family, supporting the ministry that is so near and dear to my heart.


And it wore this precious girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment