May 13, 2012

19 weeks

This week, I went in for my 19 week check up and to have the "official" gender ultrasound!  I was super excited and little nervous going to the appointment but it was fun because we took Hannah with us to see the baby!

Here's the sweet little waiting for the ultrasound

And she was all smiles after getting our own pictures of the baby


After my appointment, Hannah and I had some shopping to do and she wanted to pick out a little toy for Baby Sister.  This is what she picked out: a "purse" rattle complete with mirror and bling. I think Jason is going to have two VERY girly little girls on his hands in the next few years! :)

We didn't tell our families until this weekend what we were having but I did send this picture to a few friends and my sister.  I HAD to tell someone! ;)  And I think it shows how incredibly excited Hannah is to have a Little Sister, which couldn't make this momma any happier!

Baby GIRL Kaundart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment