April 1, 2012

weekend fun

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to help lead the college girls retreat at Cross Church.  It was amazing and I was thoroughly blessed by the chance to be a part of the weekend.  The speakers were great and I learned a lot about myself while getting to hang out with some really sweet college girls.  I pray Hannah will love the Lord as passionately as the freshmen and sophomores do that I got to spend the weekend with.



While I was at the retreat, Hannah and Jason had their own fun.  Their time was spent with a date to Chick fil A and dessert at Cherry Berry.


I am so thankful for a sweet husband who holds down the fort so I can do ministry and share my story with young girls.  It truly is a blessing all the way around.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good weekend! (: I will probably be thinking about Cherry Berry all week now. Ha!

    ReplyDelete