April 28, 2012

old friends, new friends

Hannah and I had the opportunity to spend the day with two of my best friends from high school who both recently had baby boys.  I have known Adrienne and Elizabeth for as long as I can remember and I love that we are now mommas together!  They both have the sweetest, cutest little boys and it was so fun to snuggle babies all day!  Hannah wasn't too sure at first but quickly warmed up to the boys and wanted to help take care of them all afternoon.  I loved getting to see her be such a big helper and I can't wait until she has her own baby brother or sister to help take care of this fall.  I know she is going to be the BEST big sister!

 Baby Jack

 Baby Elijah

 Hannah wanted to sit in the high chair for lunch.  We may have some battles when Baby K is ready for a high chair. :)

 Hannah was unsure of Mommy holding Elijah.

Baby Jack LOVED talking to Hannah and watching her every move!

No comments:

Post a Comment