March 20, 2012

tea party for 4 precious princesses

My sweet friend, Emily, and her mom, Trudy, invited four little girls from church over to their house for a princess tea party.  Hannah was beyond excited to dress up and go play with friends!

We had on several different dress up outfits before Hannah finally decided this is what she wanted to wear:

She was insistant on the rain boots because it was raining outside. Not what I would've picked for a princess tea party but I've learned to pick my battles with a strong-willed preschooler and that wasn't worth it. :)
Three little girls ready to party!
Emily tweeted pictures of the girls all throughout the tea party so I took these from her to document their day.  They started with tea, of course!


Watched a princess movie in the castle.

Ate a princess lunch.  Which I heard that none of the little girls ate their tiara-shaped peanut butter and jelly.  But it was so cute and made me want to join the party!


Group pictures with Miss Emily and Ms. Trudy



They decorated sugar cookies with sprinkles as take home gifts that Hannah devoured as soon as she got home. Ha!


She talked about the tea party all evening and was even pretending to have a tea party with the same friends in her playroom.  So sweet!

Thank you Emily and Trudy for loving my little girl and including her on such a fun day!  We both love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment