February 22, 2012

birthday week

Around our house, we seriously celebrate birthdays for an entire week.  It is never intentional but it just seems to happen and I am totally okay with it! :)  I LOVE birthdays so the more celebrating the better!
We started my birthday week with dinner with Josh and Jennifer on Saturday night at a new restaurant in Fayetteville, Posta Plata.  (Seriously, if you are local, go check it out!  Very comparable to Cantina Laredo and SO good!)  Jennifer's birthday is the day before mine so it's fun to celebrate with one of my best friends!

After dinner, we headed over to Bliss to get a few cupcakes. What's a birthday celebration without some cake?!? (Again, if you are local, go to Bliss! Not only do they have GREAT cupcakes, but it is owned by some of our close friends and we love to support them too! :))


On Sunday, Jason's parents came up from Fort Smith and treated us to lunch after church. We don't see them too often so I was glad they could come up for a few hours.


 Love my family! And obviously something was pretty funny to Hannah!


Jason went out of town for the week so Hannah and I stayed at my parent's house. My parents agreed to take Hannah and I out for my birthday and Valentine's Day....I think they felt sorry for us since Jason was gone on my actual birthday.

We went to Marketplace and ate way too much but couldn't leave without a Chocolate Mess! We celebrated my dad's birthday too so Hannah got to help both of us blow out our candles. She loves birthday celebrations more than I do! Raising her up right! :)




Since Jason was gone that week, we went out just the two of us on Friday night after he got home. He won a giftcard a few weeks ago at a lunch event to James at the Mill so we headed there for our own celebration. Seriously, so good and so fun to go somewhere different.

They served a complimentary caviar appetizer....Jason wasn't too sure about it. Ha! But the dessert was wonderful! And so pretty!


Then on Tuesday, my friends planned a girls night out to celebrate mine and Jennifer's birthday.  We went to Mojito's and then to see The Vow.  Such a fun night with great friends!  And a great way to end birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment