December 17, 2011

women's discipleship

This past semester I was part of a 15-week Women's Discipleship class at Cross Church, led by Meredith Floyd.  Seriously, one of the best Bible studies I have ever been a part of!  I learned a lot and was greatly challenged by all of our awesome speakers we had throughout the semester.


One of the speakers was Michelle Duggar and I can honestly say that she is AMAZING!  I know the Duggars can get negative publicity but honestly, she is the dearest woman with an incredible heart for the Lord, her husband and her children.  I was SO challenged to really step up my game as a woman of the Lord, a wife and a mother after listening to her speak.  There is such truth and wisdom in her words and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to learn from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment