October 17, 2011

busy bumble bee

On Saturday, we celebrated our busy little bee with a bumble bee themed party at Boingo Bounce!  It was a blast!  Hannah loved every second bouncing and playing with her friends.  We are so blessed with lots of great families and friends who love our little girl!  Jason and I couldn't be more thankful for those that took time out of their busy weekend to help us celebrate Hannah turning 3.



Hannah even sang "Happy Birthday" to herself! Ha! Seriously, this girl LOVES birthdays!


 I love these little girls and their mommies and I'm so thankful Hannah has such wonderful friends to grow up with!

These little boys keep us on our toes and make everything more fun!




Opening presents with a little audience and several helpers. :)
The girls loved all the fun princess stuff!  I see lots of playdates in princess dress up clothes in our near future with these little friends!

SO thankful for my family who came to help with Hannah's party!  Love them!



 
Can't believe my little girl is 3!  It's all going by way too fast!!!  But I love the look of joy in this picture...it makes all the stress and worry of party planning and having a 3 year old totally worth it! :)

(I'll do a post about all the party details soon!  I LOVED how everything turned out with touches of honey, yellow and black! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment