October 17, 2011

bee party details

So for Hannah's party we did a bee theme at Boingo Bounce!  It was so fun planning all the little details of this party and I think it turned out pretty cute! :)
 I love that the party room at Boingo Bounce looks like the outdoors...absolutely perfect for our bee theme!

 cute beehive cake courtesy of Rick's Bakery

 make your own lemonade water bottles

 black and gold cupcakes from Sam's

 yummy kid friendly snacks:
Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Teddy Grahams
Honeycomb Cereal

 Honey Graham Crackers with Fruit Salsa (huge hit! I'll have to post this recipe!)

 Hot Honey Ham Sandwiches (another huge hit! recipe to follow)

 simple centerpieces: I created a tissue paper flower in a glass bowl and scattered Bit O Honey candies around each table

This party was SO fun to plan and even more fun to put together!  I loved brainstorming "honey" snacks for our guests and making everything black and gold!  Such an easy theme to use and my busy little bee loved it too so that definitely made this momma happy! :)


bee shirt courtesy of Gymboree

No comments:

Post a Comment