July 10, 2011

4th of July

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  It's always nice to have a 3 day weekend full of time with family and friends and that is exactly what we did!

We started off the weekend with a family adventure to the Rodeo of the Ozarks in Springdale! It was SO much fun!  I'm already excited about going back next year!

 It was SO hot!  But Hannah loved drinking from the water bottle like a big girl!

 Seriously, she LOVED the rodeo!

 The Wells-Fargo horses and stagecoach made an appearance.

 I'm not sure what was going on at this point but I love how focused both of my loves are!

 Hannah and Daddy in front of Parsons Stadium

On Sunday, CrossChurch held a big picnic and fireworks show at the Pinnacle Hills Campus.  We had so much fun hanging out with our friends and my parents joined us for the fireworks!
 Hannah was getting the royal treatment...cotton candy sno cone and being fanned by Daddy.  Life doesn't get much better than that!
 She loves a good sno cone!

 Sweet, red-faced family :)  Did I mention this weekend was HOT?!?

 We sat with our sweet friends the Dalmuts.  Hannah and Addy are in the same class at church.  They love each other so much!  They had lots of fun dancing to the music and running around together!  I am so thankful for sweet friends for Hannah to grow up with!  We are truly blessed!
Cute friends.

 Hannah wore protective headphones since we were so close to the fireworks.  I wasn't too sure how she would react to the loud noises but it didn't bother her at all!  She sat with my dad for the entire fireworks display and loved every second of it!

On Monday, the 4th, we headed to my parents' house for some swimming.  It rained most of the morning that we were there but it didn't stop Hannah and Jason from jumping in!


We came home after lunch for naps and to get ready for a cookout with some neighbors.  I made this YUMMY, perfect-for-summer dessert.  Seriously, so. good.

 More sweet friends. 
Hannah and Hudson and Eli. 
So thankful to have sweet neighbors with kids Hannah's age!  And I love their mommies so it makes our time together that much sweeter! :)
Happy 4th of July!
Love, The Kaundarts

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A Post!! (c; Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July weekend! Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...you probably need to share that dessert recipe with me.

    ReplyDelete