November 30, 2010

thanksgiving part 2

After Thanksgiving in Fort Smith with the Kaundarts, we loaded up and headed down to Dallas to see my family. We spent all weekend watching football, eating, shopping and laughing! It is always so much fun hanging out with my cousins and since we don't get to see them very often, we always make the most of our time together. :)


Hannah found these drums in my cousin's room and played them ALL weekend!

Just watching some football with Dean Dean

Enjoying some wonderful Dallas weather

The boys played lots of football!

Jason and Jack making plans to defeat the Conner cousins...I'm not too sure how the game turned out. :)


My sweet sister :)

Hannah LOVED all the attention all weekend!

Reading with Dean Dean

Doing some after-Thanksgiving shopping with my mom and Aunt Jennifer

Cheering on the Razorbacks against LSU

Hannah LOVES playing dress up with other people's clothes and LOVES cousin Patrick!

We loved being able to spend time with our both our families over Thanksgiving! It was a little crazy but we are truly blessed with amazing families who we enjoy spending time with over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment