January 17, 2011

new year, new opportunities

Well, 2011 has already proved to be a year for the record books!  Lots of changes in the Kaundart household but changes that we are excited about and can't wait to share what the Lord does through these changes as the year goes on!

First, it is with great excitement that I get to say I now work for Loving Choices Pregnancy Center in Rogers! This is seriously my DREAM job and I couldn't be happier!!!  I am currently the Rogers Site Director and have been beyond blessed my first week on the job!  I do feel a bit overwhelmed today as I process all that I am learning and experiencing but I know God has great plans for Loving Choices and I am humbly excited to be a part of it this year!

Second, our family has made a huge transition to a new church in Fayetteville.  Jason and I have been praying for a few months that God would just open up some doors for us to be more involved in the Fayetteville community and form some deep friendships with couples and families whom we can live life with on a daily basis.  We love the church that we have been attending but God has made it abundantly clear through different situations and circumstances that it was time to get serious about being involved in our community.  Through this search, we were introduced to a very neat group of people and the CrossChurch faith family.  So, we now call CrossChurch Fayetteville our home.  We are excited to see what God does through this congregation and through our family this year!

1 comment: