January 3, 2011

hello 2011!

We welcomed in the New Year with some super fun friends in North Little Rock!  Jamey and Ashley Henderson were our hosts for the weekend and did we have fun!!  Jason and I love traveling "down south" to Conway/North Little Rock!  It's always nice to get away for a night and it is even nicer to have fun friends to hang out with!

Before heading to NLR, I had brunch with a few of my best friends from high school.  Several of us live in different parts of the US so we always try to get together during the holidays when everyone comes back to NWA to see family.  I love catching up with these girls when we can and I love being able to pick up where we left off last time we were all together, never missing a beat!  Y'all are the best and I'm thankful for your friendships for life! :)
Sweet friends after brunch at Panera

After I was done hanging out with these friends, we headed to NLR. :)

Love. This. Girl.

It was after midnight and we were both EXHAUSTED! :)  But I love this guy lots and look forward to more adventures in 2011 together!


This is Jason's best friend Jamey and this picture captures their friendship PERFECTLY! Ha!
Better. :)

Sweet friends that live too far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment