November 17, 2010

conway

Jason and I LOVE Conway!  For me, this is a new-found love. Jason, however, has loved Conway for a few years since he went to college at UCA.  We love getting to go to Conway whenever we get the chance and this past weekend, we got to go!  One reason we love Conway is because of some of the amazing friends we have there...many have been Jason's friends for several years but I am quickly developing these great friendships as well so it is always a treat and so much fun to go visit!

This weekend was extra special because not only did we get to hang out with some great friends, but I also sponsored my first Premier Designs jeweler!  And I couldn't be more excited about the friendship that has developed in only 3 weeks with this new jeweler. 

Corey and Lauren Throneberry were our hosts for the weekend and we seriously had SO MUCH FUN!!! We were only there for about 24 hours but it was jam-packed with fun, food and lots of laughs!


This was our view all the way down 540 to central Arkansas. 
Isn't God so amazing?!?

We headed to UCA to catch the football game and check out the B-E-A-utiful campus this time of year!






Then, while Lauren and I spent the weekend talking all things jewelery, the Corey and Jason spent their time together watching stupid and funny YouTube videos : 

 and playing LOTS of video games:


My sweet new friend and Premier Designs jeweler!

Such a fun weekend with such amazing friends!  Can't wait to make a trip down to Conway again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment