September 25, 2010

one year and counting

Today is our ONE YEAR anniversary!  This year has been full of lots of laughs, a few tears and a whole lotta memories! :)  I LOVE being married to Jason!  He is seriously my best friend and I couldn't be happier to celebrate today with him. 

I have learned so much about myself, good and bad, and about the Lord over this past year as Jason and I have navigated the waters of being married and being parents.  Jason is definitely the stability in our house when things are rough and he usually always knows exactly what to say to make things better.  He can make me laugh at the drop of hat.  He is so protective and so supportive of everything I do and I love that! He is an amazing leader and caretaker and I have no doubts our family is always his priority.  Not only is Jason a wonderful husband but he is the best daddy for Hannah and she loves her daddy big time! 

I couldn't have dreamed of someone fitting me so perfectly...God definitely knew what He was doing when our paths crossed nearly 2 years ago. ;)  I am thankful for this year and look forward to MANY MANY more!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey, I am so glad you messaged me on facebook, because I saw that you had a blog! You have such a beautiful family! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete