August 17, 2010

lake weekend!

This past weekend, we headed to Branson with our AMAZING community group for a little get-away.  And, boy, did we have FUN!!!  I mean, seriously, I LOVE these people!  Even though Jason and I have only been a part of the group for about a year, I feel like I have known these couples and families for a long time.  It is so fun getting to watch Hannah have little playmates and other babies to grow up with.

Jason and Hannah with our friends Lyla and John David

Just reclining on the dock :)

Enjoying a little Goldfish picnic with Lauren


Hannah's first boat ride...

and she LOVED it!

Hannah and Sawyer watching some Yo Gabba Gabba (or Barney...those were the two shows of choice for the weekend :))


Some of the girls after dinner on Saturday night

and the guys...oh my! Haha!

We had a fabulous weekend with our friends and look forward to many more fun weekends together!  Thanks, Mark and Jenessa for your generosity and letting us all crash at the lake house for the weekend.  Y'all are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I miss community groups! There really is nothing like them and our life is not the same since we moved and haven't been a part of one.

    p.s. Yo Gabba Gabba makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete