August 11, 2010

dress shopping

So I haven't even had the chance yet to post this but....MY SISTER IS ENGAGED!!!  We celebrated on Sunday with my family and soon-to-be brother-in-law's family.  It was so fun and I am SO excited for Jack and Kristy!!!! (A post and pictures about all of that later...)

Today, Kristy, Hannah and I headed to David's Bridal in Fayetteville to check out some bridesmaid dresses and a flower girl dress for Hannah.  Kristy's eye for dresses and color is A-MAZING!!!  What she has picked out is BE-A-U-tiful!  Hannah quickly tired of looking at the dresses and "princesses", as she called them, and needed a little break. :)

Sweet little girl is ready to be a "princess" for Aunt KiKi!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Kristy and all of you! Hannah will be the cutest flower girl and you will have a blast helping your sister plan her wedding. Your poor daddy-both of his girls married! I need to have Adrion call and harass him:)

    ReplyDelete