July 28, 2010

a new beginning

Well, we have entered a new stage in our life here at the Kaundart home....

I am officially a full-time stay-at-home mom!  I am SO excited that the Lord has provided for us so that I can stay home with my sweet Hannah.  I have wanted to stay home for awhile now but the timing just wasn't right as Jason began a new job with American National Insurance in April.  But we continued to pray about it and God has opened some doors for us and now I am at home every day and I LOVE it!

One of those doors that was opened was that of Premier Jewelry.  If you don't know anything about Premier, I encourage you to visit their website here.  It is an OUTSTANDING company and I am truly blessed to be apart of what they are all about.  (I'll explain this more in another post.)

What a joy it is to be home with my baby!  She is growing so fast and I am beyond thankful that I get to spend this precious time with her.  I'll leave you with a picture of this little princess I get to spend my days with....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey! I just wanted to drop you a note and say your little Hannah is just precious! Now that you are a SAHM have you thought about joining a MOPS group? I go to one at Springdale Baptist, and it starts again in the fall. It's a fun way to meet other moms! I have a couple of posts about it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you get to stay home with your daughter! I'm sure she will absolutely LOVE having you home all the time. Enjoy it! Make some amazing memories!!!!

    *visiting from Jenna's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over from Jenna's Journey.
    That is awesome that you get to stay home now. That is my dream!

    ReplyDelete