June 20, 2010

happy father's day!

We spent the entire weekend celebrating Jason and it was SO fun!  I had a few little surprises up my sleeve for the weekend and I think Jason really enjoyed his first father's day.

This is definitely my favorite picture of the weekend!
Hannah LOVES her Daddy!!!!!


This is the breakfast I made for Jason on Saturday morning as our "Daddy" celebration started early... And, yes, it is quite possibly the most unhealthy breakfast known to man but it was good, if I do say so myself! :)

                                   


On Sunday, Jason wanted to grill steaks, which is his absolute favorite thing to do!
Here's Hannah "helping" Daddy get the grill going :)

                                    


                                  
I was sneaky to get this picture...but Jason loves his grilling time so I thought it was only right to capture each part of what he loves doing, even though he does look a little lonely.

And this next picture is simply "just because" for Father's Day:
                                           
How can you NOT smile when you see this face?!? Our little character....

Jason, we are so thankful for you and the way you lead and love this family. God definitely blessed me when our paths crossed. Thank you for being the support and love Hannah and I need every single day. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment