May 9, 2010

mother's day

I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day!  Jason definitely spoiled me!

On Friday, I received my Mother's Day present early and quickly fell in love with my present: A NEW CAMERA!!!!  I have been wanting one for MONTHS and I am SO excited to finally have it!  Now if I can just figure out all the tricks to really using it.... :)

So not only did I have a new camera to play with all weekend but I was able to really relax and enjoy the day with my family.  It was just three of us all day at home and it was amazing!  Jason made breakfast and dinner and put up with several chick flicks on TV. :) 

YUMMY breakfast!


Jason about to grill some AMAZING chicken kabobs!

the finished product....SO SO good!


Hannah wasn't too excited about the movie selection for the day and fell asleep in her chair watching TV with us.


This is Hannah saying "please" to see my camera....


...she settled for the iPhone instead. :)


I love my baby girl!...


...and my amazing husband for a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!

I am so truly blessed to have such a great family!  It is so fun being a mom and wife.  I have enjoyed the journey thus far and look forward to many, many more wonderful moments with Jason and Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment