April 1, 2010

sick baby

This week has been a tough week on all of us!  Hannah has been sick and doing a lot of this...
....lots of TV watching, bottle drinking, and cuddling.
(Now I can't complain about the cuddling because I know that will pass quickly but when it's the result of not feeling well, it's still tough on this momma!)

I have felt SO helpless this week.  Hannah just cries from a terrible tummy ache and there isn't a whole lot I can do!  I was almost in tears with her Wednesday evening. However, today, I believe we are FINALLY on the road to recovery!  Hannah and I even spent some time in the beautiful sunshine for some much needed fresh air.



I am SO thankful she is feeling better but we are still praying hard that she feels better more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment