January 1, 2010

A little history about the Kaundarts

So I thought it may be a good idea to share a little about how we became "the Kaundarts" during 2009.

Jason and I met in late 2008 and began dating almost immediately after our first introduction...more about how we came to be "us" in another post.  For us, we knew after only a month of dating that we would get married.  God just put us together at the perfect time and we couldn't be more blessed.

In June 2009, June 21st to be exact, Jason proposed and I said yes, without hesitation!  (I'll share our engagement some other time.  It's a great story if I do say so myself!)  And we were married 3 months later on September 25, 2009.


I already had Hannah when Jason and I began dating so we started our married life not just as two but as three.  Jason jumped in as Dad from day one and is amazing!  Our families have been so so so supportive and helpful as we navigate our life as a family of three.


Yes, life gets crazy around here but we are loving every second of it! (And we can't wait for the next 20 years to see what the Lord brings our way!)

And this blog will be a fun way to document our adventures as a family and allow our family and friends to keep up with us no matter where we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment